Château de Plaisir (Yvelines, Ile-de-France)
The castle is a residence owned by the lady of the fifteenth century Neauphle turns during the sixteenth and seventeenth century to become a castle.
This castle was built for the counselor and doctor of Louis XIII, Louis Le Tellier. In 1939, the last owner renovated the park and places.
The oak paneled shutters and chimneys attest to a Louis XIII style, while the lower wings, they date from the eighteenth century.
Located in a park of fifty acres, the main building consists of a central body flanked by two pavilions recess and includes two floors topped by mansard roofs. It is flanked by two low wings added in the eighteenth century.